INSPIRATION I VITT INSPIRATION I VITT INSPIRATION I VITT INSPIRATION I VITT INSPIRATION I VITT

Välkommen till mig och min blogg inspiration i vitt. Här är det mycket vitt, mest nött, lite nytt,Franskt,Danskt och lantligt.
Welcome to me and my blog of inspiration in white. Here it is very white, very old,some new, French, Danish and rustic romance, a little tough and industrially

onsdag 11 juni 2014

Uppbullat

På skolavslutningsdagen har vi bullat upp med såå mycket gott i cafet.Vi serverar hembakta bullar hemgjord jordgubbstårta och mycket annat.
Välkommen öppet alla dagar


Glöm inte hantverk/loppisdagen utanför butiken lev vackert. Många utställare och fullt ös i butiken. Lördagen den 28/6 kl 10-16 i Kristinehamn vid Vänerns strand.
Kram Ingela.
  

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

My developer is trying to convince me to move to
.net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.

I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!


my web-site :: Topher dimaggio

Anonym sa...

Howdy! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs up for the
great information you've got right here on this post. I will
be coming back to your blog for more soon.

my page - hairydivas - http://Bimbao.net/profile/LDZKB,